Going for the green just got a little easier with the Cleveland Men's 588 Custom Driver. Exhaustive testing and Tour validation has resulted in a driver that offers an ideal combination of distance, forgiveness and accuracy. The adjustable hosel has 12 different settings allowing you to fine tune the loft, lie and face angle to perfectly complement your swing. Advanced wall construction allows unnecessary weight to be repositioned lower in the club head, increasing golf ball launch.
- Exhaustive testing and Tour validation
- Titanium head offers the greatest combination of distance, forgiveness and accuracy
- Delivers excellent launch, control and workability
- Superior performance shortens even the longest Par 5s
- 12 unique hosel settings for maximum customization
- Fine tune your loft, lie and face angle
- Loft has a total range of 3°
- Lie angle has a total range of 4.5°
- Includes an adjustable weight screw to dial in your favorite swingweight
Optimial Center of Gravity
- Advanced wall construction
- Redistributed weight can be place in more effective areas
- Weight is positioned lower in the club head to lower the center of gravity
- A lower center of gravity results in higher launching shots with a more piercing flight path
Largest Sweet Spot
- Variable face technology enlarges the sweet spot
- Hottest flight path on center strikes
- Increased distance and ball speeds on mis-hits
- Maximum forgiveness swing-after-swing
Premium Matrix OZIK 6Q3 Shaft
- Mid-launching shaft option
- Excellent combination of speed and stability
- Produces a solid feeling at impact - reassuring your shot will fly straight and true
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information