Special Order! Special Order the Cleveland 588 Altitude Senior Hybrid/Irons! Special order items cannot be returned. See customer service for return policies.
Long and easy to hit; this hybrid-iron set makes hitting the ball longer and higher easier. The 588 Altitude Irons are fully interchangeable with 588 Mid Trajectory and Tour Trajectory Irons so you can build your perfect set. These super game-improvement irons will help you get the ball up and away from those tight lies.
Engineered for Altitude
- Seamlessly blended hybrid iron set makes every club incredibly easy to hit for maximum playability and performance.
Full Hollow Construction
- Advanced internal weighting adds forgiveness and promotes a lower, deeper center of gravity for optimal launch and effortless distance.
Face Forged Technology
- Every iron has a forged club face to enhance ball speed and feel.
- Part of the 588 irons family, the Altitude Irons feature a bendable hosel to adjust lie angles and can easily be interchanged with 588 Mid Trajectory and Tour Trajectory Irons to customize a set with the perfect combination of ball flight, fell, and forgiveness.
- Graphite Shaft: ActionLite 55 Graphite Shaft with Lamkin ActionFeel grips.
- Graphite Swingweights: D2
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the order has been received by the manufacturer, allow 3-4 weeks (4-6 weeks during peak holiday time) for this product to be customized and delivered.
- Custom products cannot be returned.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information