Prepare yourself for a real scorcher out on the course with the Callaway Men's X2 Hot Pro Driver. Featuring the all new, hyper speed face - Callaway's fastest, thinnest and lightest, all-Titanium face which achieves lightning fast ball speeds. Advanced, adjustable hosel technology allows you to optimize your loft and dial-in the launch angle for custom settings that are built for you. A new head shape, with improved construction, rounds out this driver, providing greater forgiveness and maximum consistency shot-after-shot.
Hyper Speed Face
- Callaway's fastest, thinnest and lightest, all-Titanium, driver ever produced
- Produces faster ball speeds on all shots, across the face
- 10% larger sweet spot for longer, more consistent distance
- 9 yard longer than the X Hot Driver
Improved Head Shape
- Improved head shape and construction
- Enhanced club mass properties
- Greater forgiveness and consistency
Advanced Adjustable Hosel Technology
- Advanced adjustable hosel technology allows you to increase or decrease loft (+2° or -1°)
- Dial in the optimum launch angle and backspin for maximizing your distance
- Directional bias can be set to either Draw or Neutral
- Shape your shot for more accuracy
Aldila Tour Green Shaft
- The #1 wood shaft on the PGA Tour in 2013
- Low torque for a firmer, more solid feel
- Mid-launch and low spin
- Freatures a smaller, 440cc head with a more neutral bias
- Designed for more workability
- Delivers penetrating trajectories with low spin
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
The ball jumps off the club face.
T Kaz from Franklin, WI | 2/27/2014 8:30 AM
I went with the Pro model. The ball explodes off the face with great feel and sound. 10 to 20 yards more distance than my old driver. Goodbye fairway traps in my old landing area mis hits.
Long, Forgiving. And difference changer
Matt Bash from Brunswick, OH | 2/20/2014 7:10 AM
- I'm a 4 handicap and avid golfer....
- Light to the feel
- Good Balance and Sound
- Adjustable loft and shot shape available
- Overall a well designed driver that added 15 yards to my tee shot.
Long and accurate
Gcmdv from Weston, FL | 1/31/2014 8:30 AM
Great driver, very forgiving and accurate, no weird spins, long in most well struck shots, nice sound. I prefer the pro model because of smaller, more manageable head (440 cc)