Created by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland, the X Series Jaws CC Wedges feature the industry-leading Tour CC Grooves. Callaway's proprietary pattern packs up to 40% more grooves on the clubface, generating the highest levels of spin and control, even under the new regulations. The extensive lineup also has sole grind options that allow you to select the grind that works best under the course conditions you typically play. The classic head design is constructed of soft forged 1020 carbon steel for Tour-level feel.
More Grooves + Better Grooves = More Sping
- Tour CC Grooves provide unmatched levels of spin and control when compared to the competition in testing out of the rough.
- 21 tightly spaced grooves with sharper edges due to the superior Triple Net Forging process provide the maximum conforming area capacity.
- Provides the highest levels of spin and control out of the rough when compared to other club manufacturers.
Versatility for Precision Shot-Making
- Sole Grind Options allows you to select the playing characteristic that will have the most benefit for your game.
- The C-Grind® sole, found on higher bounce offerings, enables golfers to lay the face open while keeping the leading edge down - allowing for more bounce without compromising playability.
- This design relieves the heel, toe and trailing edge, resulting in a 'C' shape on the sole.
Soft Feel and Feedback
- Forged 1020 Carbon Steel provides soft feel and instant feedback for improved touch.
- True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 steel shaft
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information