With the Callaway Men's FT Optiforce Driver, speed is everything. The lightweight shaft and aerodynamically designed head shape help players to achieve faster clubhead and ball speeds, resulting in explosive distance, making it easy to birdie that long par 5. Advanced OptiFit hosel allows for players to customize their loft and the club's directional bias. Select a Draw bias for added distance or stick with the Neutral setting for tried and true performance. No matter your customization, you'll have a driver that's unique yours.
Speed Optimized Technology
†: 23% less drag claim based on calculated energy loss due to drag throughout the downswing of 440 model 9.5° vs X Hot Pro 9.5°
- Featuring a combination of an advanced aerodynamic head shape and Callaway's unique, proprietary Forged Composite material for maximum clubhead speed and distance
- Lightweight shaft options aid in speed generation during the downswing
- 23% less drag†
Advanced OptiFit Technology
- Advanced OptiFit Hosel allows you to increase or decrease loft for optimum trajectory
- Directional bias can be adjusted to Draw or Neutral settings to optimize shot shape
Speed Frame Face Technology
- A combination of VFT and Hyperbolic Face Technology creates a larger sweet spot to increase ball speeds across the titanium face for longer, more consistent distance
- Saves weight that can be redistributed to the clubhead to help enhance the center of gravity and create a higher moment of inertia
- Chemical milling process selectively removes excess material for precision thickness control
Sub 300g Construction
- Lower club weight promotes faster clubhead speed, superior ball speed and distance
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Feel & Control and look is very good.
Steve Mulryan from Las Vegas, NV | 1/20/2014 4:26 PM
Driver feels very solid and has great control. Had a Razer X and this is a much better driver.