Tour Performance for Moderate Head Speeds
This is the best 3-piece urethane ball Callaway has ever made. It's noticeably softer, more durable, has the best HEX Aerodynamics that Callaway has ever developed, better accuracy, more spin around the greens and penetrating Tour distance.
- s-Tech Core™
- With its low compression, it provides extremely soft feel off the clubface and generates low driver spin to maximize distance
- The s-Tech Core is surrounded by a firm, thin mantle layer that provides excellent resilience without making the ball feel harder
- Designed to maximize ball speed without generating high spin off the tee, providing the best combination for long distance
- DuraSpin™ Cover
- A proprietary formulation that produces the soft feel and the exceptional short-game spin necessary in a high performance golf ball
- Significantly improves durability and resiliency
- Mantle Layer
- Ionomer tri-blend provides a protective layer around the core and optimizes the driver spin to keep it low for more distance
- New HEX Aerodynamics™
- Callaway's patented HEX Aerodynamics produce 100% surface area coverage on a golf ball whereas traditional round dimples typically cover only 88% of the surface
- Refined pattern provides the best aerodynamic performance ever in a Callaway golf ball, reducing drag and promoting a stable, penetrating ball flight that holds its line in the wind
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Great ball, great results, great price
LarryM from Blaine, MN | 9/30/2014 2:17 PM
Started using the yellow version a year or so ago and really like the ball. I received a dozen Pro V1s this year at a tournament and I don't believe it is any better, for my game, than the Hex Chrome. I hit a ball into a green earlier this month and it spun back. A 4 handicap I was playing with said he had never seen a yellow ball spin like that! I have a dozen Chrome + but wish I had stuck with the Chrome as it fits my game better.
nice ball, like the color
Duffer from Anywherville, PA | 8/28/2014 6:18 PM
i like the yellow (or green as my playing partners like to call it). Works well except in the fall with the yellow leaves.
High Performance at a modest price
MB from Charlotte, NC | 7/3/2014 7:42 AM
Love this ball for several months now. For me it performs like a tour ball with high spin on approach shots and around the green. I see noticeable distance gain off the driver confirmed on a launch monitor through lower spun rate.
Excellent Mid Level Ball
TXPride from Katy, TX | 5/1/2014 7:27 AM
I have been playing this ball since it came out. Play the Yellow ball, as it is just much easier to see. Long, straight, and is really good around the greens. Will be my gamer again for 2014.
great golf ball
folsomlarry from Folsom, CA | 4/10/2014 9:45 AM
After trying various golf balls the past few years, I have found that the Callaway Hex Chrome fits my game perfectly. Plenty of distance and good control, and it has a good feel when you hit it.