Golf Bags to Deliver Convenience, Durability
Make your next round more enjoyable. Ensure you have the right golf bag for all your on-course needs.
Choose from the following types of golf bags:
- Cart: Designed to attach to a golf cart and feature generous storage with numerous pockets
- Stand: Aimed at golfers who walk and carry their bags on the course, stand bags feature self-standing legs that pop out when placed on the ground and retract when lifted
- Carry: The lightest of golf bags, carry bags generally hold a handful of clubs, tees and balls
- Tour Staff: Made with premium materials and allows for ample storage, tour staff bags are the heaviest and are typically what professional golfers use
Consider the following before purchasing golf bags:
- Weight: If you carry your bag while you walk the course or use a push pull cart, get a lightweight bag
- Number of Pockets: Do you need pockets for raingear? How about a hidden valuables pocket for your wallet or camera? Would you like a cooler pocket for drinks? Keep your storage needs in mind
- Number of Dividers: Find up to 14 dividers in a golf bag. Allow room for all your clubs. Full-length dividers extend the length of our bag and prevent clubs from bumping and scraping against one another
- Brand: Get a golf bag from your favorite golf brand. Choose from TaylorMade, Titleist, Callaway, COBRA, Maxfli, Nike, Ogio, Sun Mountain, Top Flite, Wilson, PING golf bags and more
Select the lightest golf bags that still have the storage options you need.
If you only occasionally get a golf cart, consider stand golf bags. The integrated stand system and lightweight design make it ideal if you carry your clubs for 18 holes. Choose between bags with a convenient single strap or a more comfortable dual strap. Bags with dual straps fit much like a backpack.
If you always use a golf cart, choose a cart bag. Take advantage of the storage capabilities and fine features.
For competitive golfers or country club players with caddies, invest in a top-of-the-line staff bag.