The lay of the land can have a huge impact on club selection. The Bushnell Pro X7 JOLT Slope Laser Rangefinder uses your elevation, in relation to the green, to calculate your adjusted distance to the pin and club recommendation. JOLT technology provides short, vibrating bursts to reinforce that you've locked onto the flag, eliminating any doubt of a misreading. HD optics, combined with 7x magnification, provide a crystal clear line of sight so you can easily lock onto your target.
PinSeeker Technology with JOLT
- Short, vibrating bursts signal when you've locked onto the flag
- Isolates target and provides exact yardage
- Eliminates doubt and mis-targeting
Vivid Display Technology (VDT)
- Optical enhancement dramatically improves contrast
- Superior clarity and light transmission
- Increased brightness of digital readout information
- Rapid, positive identification in all lighting conditions
Extreme. Speed. Precision. 2 (E.S.P. 2)
- Provides yardage faster than ever before
- Lightning fast acquisition level
- Displays distance down to the 1/10 of a yard (when within the range of 5 - 125 yards)
- Confidence boosting - know your exact yardage every time
- Calculates and adjusts distance based on slope
- Uphill lies play longer, downhill lies play shorter
- A 150-yard uphill shot, with 6° of slope, will play closer to 166 yards
- In the diagram above, if you used your 150 yard club, you'd come up 16 yards short
- Accurate to ½ yard;
- Ranged 5 yard - 1 mile; 550+ yard to a flag
- 7x magnification
- Premium HD optics
- Posi-Thread batter door
- Tour Certified
- 3-Volt 123 battery
- Premium carry case
- 2-year warranty
- Not legal for tournament play
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
great tech, easy to use
mark from Pennsylvania | 7/3/2014 9:38 AM
magnification is terrific at 7x, and the pin finder technology works as advertised. The slope finder is also helpful when selecting the right club