The "ONLY" golf glove designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon. Our most feature-rich glove to date!
- ENHANCED COMFORT AND FEEL
- Elongated 3-D flexion zones stretch more freely, where common natural creases occur in the finger and the palm, to better imitate the flexing motion of the hand. This delivers a better feel on the club and enhanced comfort.
- INSTANT FLEXIBILITY
- Seams on the side of the finger have been repositioned to a "neutral zone" of motion, so they don't inhibit glove flexibility. This, combined with the extended 3-D flexion zones and the pre-rotated finger design give the glove an instant "broken-in" feel.
- LIGHTER GRIP
- The Triple-Row Finger Grip System evens out the surface of the hand for a lighter grip to help increase distance and accuracy.
- MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
- Breathable leather, Lycra positioned between the fingers, and 15 strategically placed "mini Terrycloth towels" inside the glove help absorb perspiration, keeping hands cool and dry.
- The Triple-Row Finger Grip System and the washable, top-grade Cabretta leather helps create a glove that lasts round after round.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
i feel i get a better grip with this glove
110vice from Little Canada, MN | 4/19/2014 5:09 PM
Sized right. feels like a second skin. durable, feel I can use lighter grip pressure
Better feel than regular glove.
German Collazo from River Edge, NJ | 4/17/2014 7:29 AM
Absorbs impact better especially on turf shots.
The older golfers friend for the hands.
Roger Fry from Boise, ID | 4/10/2014 1:49 PM
Best glove on the market for hands with osteoarthritis of the thumbs.
The best for arthritic hands
Roscoe PT from Buffalo, NY | 2/6/2014 3:02 PM
I first started using the glove 4 years ago. I have purchased nothing else since. They don't help me play any better but my hand feels good!
Great help for the arthritis in my hands
Ed S. from Ramsey, MN | 8/29/2011 3:18 PM
This glove takes all the shock out of the shots - even the ones I mishit. While wearing the glove, I experienced no pain in my left hand. It holds up well to sweat. I have been playing the same glove all summer (2x/week) and some of the threading is just now starting to fray. For the pain free play, I'll buy more of these gloves even if they don't have the greatest life.