The adizero Women's adizero Tour II Golf Shoe is revolutionizing the fit, feel and shape of golf footwear. Built with to deliver peak on-course performance, the shoe features waterproof protection, a lightweight microfiber leather upper and a CloudFoam sockliner for ultimate comfort. The low-profile THinTECH cleat system keeps you closer to the ground for enhanced stability and a more powerful swing, each and every time.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- 90-day Comfort Guarantee
- ClimaProof® weather protection
- Microfiber SprintSkin™ leather upper for maximized comfort
- SprintWeb™ support system for stability
- Thin TPU outsole for support and performance
- CloudFoam sockliner for ultra-light cushioning and comfort
- Low-profile THinTECH Cleat System
- ClimaProof® Weather Protection
- Combines technology to deliver 100% waterproof protection
- First layer wicks away inside moisture to the shoe's surface
- Second layer surrounds your foot with a waterproof membrane
- Microfiber SprintSkin™ Upper
- Ultra-light one-piece microfiber leather upper
- Maximum comfort and glove-like fit
- SprintWeb™ Support System
- External TPU layer
- Unrivaled upper stability through lateral movements and swing
- Lightweight CloudFoam Sockliner
- Super-light, molded EVA foam provides long-lasting cushioning
- More personalized fit for ideal comfort
- THinTECH Cleat System
- 6-spike configuration
- Offers improved traction and stability
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Great looking shoe and very comfortable
Sharon from Pittsburgh, PA | 7/21/2014 7:20 PM
First time purchase for Adidas golf shoe. Love the style, fit and performance. After 36 holes of golf my feet still felt great. Would make another purchase of Adidas just to have a second pair.
VERY COMFORTABLE AND MAKES ME STABLE ON MY FEET
PATRICIA from Advance, NC | 5/18/2014 8:25 AM
I CHOSE THIS SHOE FOR APPEARANCE AND FEEL. IT HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD SHOE FOR PLAYABILITY. MY FEET ARE NOT SORE OR TIRED AFTER I PLAY. I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THIS BRAND BEFORE, BUT I WILL BE A RETURN CUSTOMER WHEN I NEED ANOTHER PAIR.