The adizero Men's adizero Sport II Golf Shoe is revolutionizing the fit, feel and shape of golf footwear. Built on the iconic Supernova running last for extreme comfort, the shoe features waterproof protection, a lightweight performance mesh upper and versatile spikeless outsole. It's also engineered with heel-to-toe swing plane traction for enhanced grip and stability, so you can power through your round.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- 90-day Comfort Guarantee
- ClimaProof® weather protection
- Ultra-lightweight, breathable performance mesh upper
- SprintWeb™ support system for added stability
- SprintFrame™ spikeless outsole for support and traction
- Swing Plane Traction for increased grip
- CloudFoam sockliner for cushioning
- Built on iconic Supernova running last for extreme comfort
- ClimaProof® Weather Protection
- Combines technology to deliver 100% waterproof protection
- First layer wicks away inside moisture to the shoe's surface
- Second layer surrounds your foot with a waterproof membrane
- SprintWeb™ Support System
- External TPU layer
- Unrivaled upper stability through lateral movements and swing
- SprintFrame™ Outsole with adiWEAR Traction
- Ultra-thin, ultra-responsive sole
- Extremely durable, non-marking rubber
- Strategically placed traction lugs for ultimate grip
- Offers optimal balance of abrasion-resistance, traction and flexibility
- Delivers on- and off-course versatility
- Swing Plane Traction
- Secondary grip configuration from heel to toe
- Provides aggressive traction in key areas
- Lightweight CloudFoam Sockliner
- Super-light, molded EVA foam provides long-lasting cushioning
- More personalized fit for ideal comfort
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Not for wet conditions.
RickR from Miami, FL | 12/10/2014 11:17 AM
Do not use these shoes during wet conditions. The mesh will get stained and impossible for the dirt stains to come out. Very dissapointed. I have practically new shoes that look all stained and old.
OK Shoe if you are playing in dry conditions
SkiingDavid from Charlotte, NC | 8/20/2014 2:23 PM
Nice shoe if you are playing in dry conditions. If it is wet, you will regret. These shoes stain easily with dew. They are mesh but you can wash them in a machine. Buy them one size bigger that normal. I wear 10 1/2 and should have purchased an 11.
Great shoe. Light, cool, stable.
Dennis from Carmichael, CA | 7/3/2014 12:35 PM
Best golf shoe I have bought in years. Light, cool and stable. Will buy another
Light and comfy
KD from Maryland, MD | 5/22/2014 8:05 AM
Played 144 holes in 4 days right out the box...no problems in the heat. Stayed dry in wet weather.