The adidas Men's Tour360 ATV M1 Golf Shoe is built to adapt to your game. Backed by a 2-year waterproof warranty, the shoe features a lightweight microfiber leather upper and newly designed performance last for improved fit, feel and overall comfort. The all-terrain style is equipped with adidas' 360Wrap system for enhanced support, plus a CloudFoam sockliner for comfort and a low-profile, 10-spike configuration for ultimate traction on the course.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- 90-day Comfort Guarantee
- ClimaProof® weather protection
- Microfiber leather upper for maximized comfort
- New Tour performance last for enhanced fit
- 360Wrap support system for stability
- Lightweight CloudFoam liner for comfort
- Ground-adapting all-terrain outsole
- Low-profile THinTECH cleat system
- ClimaProof® Weather Protection
- Combines technology to deliver 100% waterproof protection
- First layer wicks away inside moisture to the shoe's surface
- Second layer surrounds your foot with a waterproof membrane
- New Tour Performance Last
- Designed with wider forefoot
- Offers improved fit, feel and overall comfort
- 360 Wrap
- Upper components surround and bolster foot in strategic locations
- Promotes unsurpassed stability and Tour-caliber performance
- Lightweight CloudFoam Sockliner
- Super-light, molded EVA foam provides long-lasting cushioning
- More personalized fit for ideal comfort
- THinTECH Cleat System
- 10-spike configuration
- Offers improved traction and stability
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Very comfortable and with a bit of class
mike from Avon, OH | 5/29/2014 4:37 PM
Needed a comfortable shoe that not only had a good grip (since i'm a power hitter), but also wanted one that looked good. i know i found it...
shoe looks great, the right shoe is tight. maybe my right foot is a little wider than the left
Ed Mueller from Milford, OH | 5/8/2014 4:45 PM
shoes look great. the right shoe is tight and uncomfortable about the 11th hole.