Ultra lightweight and athletically styled, the adidas pure 360 gripmore Sport Golf Shoe is packed with the revolutionary technology to help you perform. Engineered with a hybrid outsole, the shoe features 24 gripmore cleats and a total of 162 points of contact for incredible grip, cushioning and versatility. It's also made with adidas' 360 wrap technology for locked-in support that lets you generate more power. Featuring a CloudFoam sockliner for outstanding comfort, the adidas Men's pure 360 gripmore Sport Golf Shoe is styled with a waterproof mesh upper for a casual athletic finish.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- 90-day Comfort Guarantee
- Seamless mesh upper
- ClimaProof® weather protection
- 360Wrap support system for stability
- CloudFoam sockliner for cushioning
- PU bonded overlays for additional stability and protection
- EVA midsole for flexibility and comfort
- adiWEAR outsole for on- and off-course versatility
- gripmore technology for enhanced traction
- ClimaProof® Weather Protection
- Combines technology to deliver 100% waterproof protection
- First layer wicks away inside moisture to the shoe's surface
- Second layer surrounds your foot with a waterproof membrane
- 360 Wrap
- Combines external heel cage, embossed collar and TPU stripes
- Delivers 360-degree support in midfoot and heel
- Lightweight CloudFoam Sockliner
- Super-light, molded EVA foam provides long-lasting cushioning
- More personalized fit for ideal comfort
- adiWEAR Outsole
- Offers optimal balance of abrasion-resistance, traction and flexibility
- Delivers on- and off-course versatility
- gripmore Technology
- 24 gripmore cleats from heel to toe
- Offers incredible grip, cushioning & versatility
- 162 total points of contact
- Delivers optimal grip, green friendliness & performance
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
the shoes are very comfortable
wayde from Elmhurst, IL | 1/15/2015 11:11 AM
i like to walk on the course and these shoes are the most comfortable shoes ive had....
Spike or Spikeless? That is the Question.
Matt from Davie, FL | 1/8/2015 9:49 AM
I have been hearing a lot of these spikeless shoes, so I figured I would try one. I have played 2 rounds with these shoes and believe the don't grip in thick grass. I have since moved back to spike shoes.
The spikeless shoes work well on the fairway, but that is about it.
Very nice shoe,great cleanup
Gary from Chesapeake, VA | 8/28/2014 8:53 AM
Comfortable,easy cleanup and no slips,would highly recommend to all my friends,would buy again.
Light and super comfortable
BFS726 from Arvada, CO | 7/24/2014 11:36 PM
Wasn't 100% sure in the store, wearing them on the course sold me...done with spikes! These are super comfortable!
Awesome Shoe with sneaker feel!
Timothy from Astoria, NY | 7/4/2014 12:23 AM
Awesome Golf Shoe. They are very Light weight, and flexible. They feel like your second favorite pair of sneakers right out of the box. and after walking around in them after a full round, they feel even better. The grip is good and i have sacrificed 0 balance. Best part about these is when you bend down on your toes to read a putt.....just flat out feels like a sneaker! Highly recommended.