With the Warspec Golf Alignment Chip you simply Mark It, Aim It and Drain It. The concept is so simple, it's a wonder someone didn't develop it sooner. Each carefully crafted alignment chip offers dual-sided functionality - one side provides a plain colored surface for those short, "gimme" putts while the opposite side features alignment lines for spot-on accuracy. Simply use these markings as a guide to visualize your ball's path to the cup then take your stroke and sink the putt.
Mark It, Aim It and Drain It
1) Mark It: Mark your ball by placing the Alignment Chip directly behind the ball and the hole.
2) Aim It: By utilizing the "Tapered Tracks" design, you can visualize the desired putting path. Replace your ball to its original position. Move the alignment chip to the desired position for the correct putting stroke.
3) Drain It: Align directional marketings on you golf ball with the center alignment marks on the chip. Remove the alignment chip and start making more putts than ever before.
- Blue coloring adds excitement to your game
- 39mm chip diameter offers similar sizing to a golf ball
- Center alignment marks offers spot-on accuracy
- Tapered outer tracks create better visualization for imagining your ball's path to the cup
- Black and white back offers enhanced contrast for easier visualization
- Conforms to USGA rules
- Patent pending design
- Made in the USA
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information