The XLR set offers everything you need - and more. A 460cc Ti Matrix driver gives you distance off the tee, while a low profile 3 wood is designed for high launching and more importantly, straight shots. The 3 and 4 hybrids replace the longer, more difficult irons to hit and offer an added degree of forgiveness. The XLR steel irons (5-PW, SW) have a wide sole with a vibration dampening medallion for added feel and maximum forgiveness. The set also includes an alignment putter and a lightweight stand bag with plenty of pocket space for storage and organization. If this wasn't enough, the set includes four premium long neck headcovers, constructed to protect and prolong the life of the metalwoods.
- Oversized Woods (Driver & 3 Wood)
- Includes Ti Matrix 460cc driver and low profile 3 Wood with graphite shafts for extreme distance and ultimate consistency
- The XLR 460cc Driver has an alignment sole design that helps square the clubface at address and provides consistent alignment to your intended target
- The low profile 3 Wood is designed to produce shots that go higher and straighter from all type of lies
- Hybrids (3H, 4H)
- #3 & #4 hybrids replace the hard to hit long irons. The combination of the fairway wood and long iron will deliver both distance and accuracy
- XLR Steel Irons (5-PW, SW)
- XLR Steel irons have a wide sole with vibration dampening medallion for added feel and maximum forgiveness, while maximizing distance and improved launch
- Alignment Putter
- Alignment mallet putter provides high moment of inertia to reduce twisting and turning of club head on off-center hits
- Stand Bag
- Lightweight six pocket standbag including a valuables pocket, large garmet pocket providing an abundance of storage possibilities
- Durable fully molded handle
- Dual Carry Strap - Padded dual carry strap provides comfort and balance
- 4-way organized top with full length dividers and padded mesh to protect your clubs
- Towel clip with velcro strip for glove
- Accessory clip & umbrella holder
- 4 Premium Long Neck Head Covers
- Padded mesh constructed headcovers protect and prolong the life of your wood and hybrid clubheads
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Very pleased with this purchase 2 months after purchase
Richard from Dallas, TX | 7/12/2013 8:48 PM
A great beginner set, Very durable and great irons. I bought this set owning no clubs. It will teach you what you like and don't like in clubs as you progress as a golfer. I bought the steel set and learned the woods are a lil flexy for my swing. The standard flex that it comes with is right on par for a complete set. I Highly Recommend buying the steel so your not stuck with a Full Set of graphites until you learn which flex is right for you. I hope this is of help to anyone.