Bring all of the fun and excitement of Las Vegas to the golf course with the Vegas Golf Group Poker Game. This 10-chip set includes 3 positive chips (Birdie, One Putt and Closest to the Pin), 6 negative chips (Water, Tree, Sand, 3-Putt, 8 Ball and the new Beer/Beverage) and 1 wild chip (that the group can decide on before starting the round). The object of the game is to avoid the negative chips and earn/keep as many positive chips as possible. This fun game adds an exciting twist to your standard round of golf and is sure to be a favorite in your foursome.
What's included in this set?
- Birdie: Score 1 under par
- 1 Putt: Hole out with only 1 putt
- Closest to the Pin: Awarded to the player who's shot lands closest to the pin - recommended for Par 3s only, but can be used on every hole during the round
- Water: Given to the player who's shot lands in a water hazard
- Tree: Given to the golfer who's ball hits/lands in the trees
- Sand: Awarded when shot lands in a sand trap
- 3-Putt: Earned whenever a player holes out with 3 (or more) putts
- 8 Ball: Pass this chip to the first player that scores a snowman
- NEW - Beer/Beverage: This all new chip is given to the player who lands the furthest from the pin on a par 3 - if you have this chip in your pocket when the beverage cart rolls by, you're picking up the next round of drinks
- Wild Card: The groups assigns a value and task that must be accomplished to earn this chip before the round starts - adds an unexpected element to the round that can really shake things up
How to Play
The first player to hit a shot that corresponds with the designation on the chip is given that chip. He keeps that chip until someone else hits the same shot. The chip is then passed to the next player who makes that same shot.
Example play: if a player goes into the sand, he holds that chip until another player goes into the sand. He then passes the chip to that player. The same holds true for the positive chips. The last player to get a one putt or a birdie is the one who gets the chip.
Now for the good part! At the beginning of the round, each chip is assigned a designated dollar value. At the end of the round, those players holding the negative chips pay each player the designated amount for each chip he is holding. Those holding the positive chip will receive the same amount from each of the other players.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information