The Top Flite Men's XL Complete Set is designed to generate maximum distance with superior forgiveness for golfers of all skill levels. This set includes a 460cc Titanium Composite Driver, 3 Wood (Fairway), 4 & 5 Hybrid Irons, 6 - 9 Irons, Wedge, Alignment Putter, Stand Bag and 2 Headcovers (for Driver & 3 Wood). This Top Flite set has you covered from tee to green.Oversized Woods
- The 460cc Titanium Composite Driver has the largest head size allowed by the USGA for maximum distance and forgiveness off the tee
- Low Profile 3 Wood produces shots that go higher and straighter
Stainless Steel 6 - 9 Irons and Wedge
- 4 & 5 Hybrid Irons combine the distance of fairway woods with the accuracy of irons
- The combination of a fairway wood and iron gives you the confidence to hit longer shots while providing maximum forgiveness and accuracy
- Wide sole, stainless steel irons, with perimeter weighting, keeps the center of gravity low for straighter and longer shots on off-center hits
- Provides a visual readout of where your putter is lined up, so you aim properly and start your putts out on target
- Four pocket stand bag including a large garment pocket and valuables pouch
- Padded Dual Carry Strap provides comfort and balance
- 5-way organized top, with full length dividers and padded mesh, to protect your clubs
- Umbrella holder
- Also includes 2 headcovers to protect the Driver and Fairway Wood
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
great set for the price!
hrendon84 from Florissant, MO | 8/19/2013 2:16 AM
Bought this set a few weeks ago and I really love it. I looked around elsewhere and could not find one like this one for the price. Being a beginner I was not looking to spending a fortune so this fit my budget. The clubs themself are really good. I cannot say anything bad about them. Once my skills improve I only look forward to adding clubs to my set.
Great Product for the Price
Dan N. from Allentown, PA | 7/22/2013 10:50 AM
Started golfing 3 months ago. I went from using my father-in-laws 15-20 year old golf clubs to purchasing my first set of clubs. Best bang for the buck. Noticeably improved my game with a simple upgrade. Love my irons! Brought my score down a good 10-15 strokes.