Moderate Speed Initiative
The 910 line has been extended to accommodate the needs of golfers with moderate swing speeds. To do so, the lofts are higher and the shafts are lighter - maximizing distance, enhancing playability, and allowing for more precise distance gapping.
A High Performance, 460cc, Pear-Shaped Driver That Produces Mid/High Launch With Medium/Low Spin.
Titleist 910 Drivers deliver total performance with improvements in flight, fit, looks, feel and sound. The 460cc Titleist 910D2 driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert. The patented, innovative, SureFit™ Tour, dual-angle hosel provides precise, independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control. High performance weighting increases stability and creates a low and deep CG for medium/high launch with medium/low spin.
New Mitsubishi Bassara "W" Shafts - Engineered For Moderate Swing Speed
The Titleist R&D team has been working hard to design, test and finalize the new proprietary ultra-light shaft - the Titleist Bassara W by Mitsubishi. The Mitsubishi Bassara "W" is a series of shafts with super elastic properties that allows the shaft to bend easily, but recover quickly to orginal shape. The new W series is designed to be a premium distance shaft in an ultra lightweight design. With a active tip section, the W squares quickly at impact and creates increased ball speeds thanks to elastic titanium fibers in the tip which also increase stability.
- Total Performance Our most technologically advanced head design delivers outstanding overall performance
- Longer Fast face insert creates a 15% larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch and spin gradients for longer distance
- More Control A sloped, ultra-thin crown design and on-axis rear weight screw creates a low and deep CG for increased stability and distance
- Better Fit Patented, innovative, dual-angle SureFit Tour hosel technology allows you to set loft and lie independently to optimize ball flight - higher or lower, and for more draw or fade - for increased distance and improved shot control. Interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options
- Mid/High Launch with Mid/Low Spin 460cc, high performance head provides slightly higher launch and spin versus the 910D3
- Traditional Looks Full pear-shaped profile with a rich black, PVD and paint finish instill confidence at address
- Higher Performance Shafts New, top of the line Mitsubishi Bassara Wyvern Ultra-Lite shafts
- Improved Sound and Feel Acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel
- 360° Grip Titleist Tour Velvet 360° grip retains the propper feel and aesthetic in any SureFit Tour hosel setting