Only RocketBladez are powered by the Speed Pocket to promote radically increased speed and distance. This revolutionary technology is engineered for optimum face-flex creating a consistent and stronger ball flight. RocketBladez are the true blend of the finesse the pros demand and the explosive distance amateurs crave. Get them or get left behind.
The RBZ Speed Pocket works in conjunction with an improved Inverted Cone design to promote more ball speed, higher flight and significantly less speed loss on mis-hits low on the face. The result is keen distance-control and soft, quick-stopping landings that should help you consistently hit your approach shots closer to the hole.
"You can't hit a long-iron too high, in my opinion. RocketBladez Tour irons give me a high, strong trajectory and distance that I've never gotten before." - Sean O'Hair, PGA Tour Professional
- For all players seeking higher, longer more accurate flight in a highly forgiving and great-feeling Tour iron.
- Nine individually designed blade-like heads (3-iron - PW) featuring compact shape, thin topline, thin sole, minimal offset and shallow cavity.
- Maximum speed and flight enhancement technology in the 3- through 7-iron: The RBZ Speed Pocket and improved Inverted Cone design promote consistently high ball speed and distance on off-center hits, especially low on the face.
- 3- through 7-irons boast the most sophisticated clubface TaylorMade has ever created for a Tour iron, fashioned from fast, high-strength stainless steel with improved Inverted Cone design.
- Consistent distance gaps throughout the set made possible by careful management of the RBZ Speed Pocket, Inverted Cone, face thickness, CG location, loft and shaft length.
- Nine grams of saved weight from a new shorter hosel is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping descent angle for greater control.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and which quiets vibration without significantly slowing/inhibiting the flex of the pocket, while also keeping debris out.
- Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy.
- Control-oriented short-iron design with compact heads, thinner toplines and slightly thicker faces to promote feel and control.
- External and internal hosel notches makes it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle.
- Milled face-texture and grooves promote consistently high spin.
- Beautiful mirror-chrome finish and premium cosmetics.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Accurate, consistent and very easy to hit.
Terry from Olathe, KS | 1/22/2014 9:16 AM
I switched from TM R11 irons last year and have never looked back. These irons are a 1/2 club shorter but so much more accurate and consistent than the R11's.
Really good club
Andrew from Ohio, OH | 2/24/2013 9:10 AM
I got fitted for these clubs. I didn't hit them as far as my old clubs( which is probably from the cold weather and range balls). I hit them so much straighter than i would of thought for a tour iron. I would recommend theses to any good golfer.