Only RocketBladez are powered by the Speed Pocket to promote radically increased speed and distance. This revolutionary technology is engineered for optimum face-flex creating a consistent and stronger ball flight. RocketBladez are the true blend of the finesse the pros demand and the explosive distance amateurs crave. Get them or get left behind.
The 4- through 7-iron feature hollow-head, metalwood construction, and ultra-thin clubface design for faster ball speed, more forgiveness, higher launch angles, longer carry and a steeper approach angle.
The RBZ Speed Pocket is incorporated into the 4-iron through AW to promote more ball speed, especially on mis-hits low on the face. The hollow construction of RocketBladez Max irons allows you to use an ultra-strong, ultra-fast 455 stainless face material, and to create an ultra-low CG location and exceptionally high MOI. The tungsten weight in the toe ensures the CG is predictably centered between the toe and the heel.
"They look like a blade yet they're incredibly easy to launch high and long. The dispersion and distance control is off the charts - you could cover the group of balls I hit with each club with a blanket. A small blanket." - Sean O'Hair, PGA Tour Professional
- For all players seeking maximum technology to promote easy launch, high flight and all-out distance.
- RBZ Speed Pocket in the 4-iron through AW works with an advanced ultra-thin face design and improved Inverted Cone shape to promote consistently high ball speed and distance on center and off-center hits, especially low on the face.
- Fantastic feel promoted by a specially formulated polyurethane developed by 3M that fills the RBZ Speed Pocket and which quiets vibration without significantly slowing/inhibiting the flex of the pocket, while also keeping debris out.
- Hollow head construction inspired by our metalwoods (4- through 7-irons) with substantial toplines, broad soles, superior perimeter-weighting, ultra-low CG and an ultra-fast 455 stainless-steel face for effortless launch and mind-blowing distance.
- Nine grams of saved weight from a new shorter hosel is strategically redistributed to lower and center the CG location, promoting a higher launch angle, higher peak trajectory and steeper descent angle for faster stopping and greater control.
- Strongest lofts of all three RocketBladez models to promote maximum ball speed, yet engineered to promote the highest flight.
- 8-iron through AW are wide-soled, oversized cavitybacks that incorporate the RBZ Speed Pocket to promote distance and greater consistency.
- Visible tungsten weight in the toe pulls the CG into the exact center of the face to ensure that center-face impact delivers maximum ball speed and distance.
- Consistent distance gaps throughout the set made possible by careful management of the Speed Pocket, Inverted Cone, clubface thickness, CG location, loft and shaft-length.
- Improved Inverted Cone design reduces directional dispersion to promote improved accuracy.
- External and internal hosel notches makes it easy to bend the head to adjust the lie angle.
- Milled face-texture and grooves promote consistently high spin.
- Beautiful mirror-chrome finish and premium cosmetics.
- Matrix Program 55 shaft with 16-sided internal structure to reduce "ovaling" and promote consistency and accuracy.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information