Faster, longer, and more tunable than ever - this is what the R11S has to offer. Flight Control Technology (FCT) has been further enhanced by enabling loft adjustments up to 1.5 degrees, while the center of gravity toward the heel or toe may also be adjusted utilizing Movable Weight Technology (MWT). With a maximum sized titanium clubhead (460cc) and a Thick-Thin Crown design, the R11S lowers the Center of Gravity (CG) for increased swing speed and longer distances off the tee. Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) promotes more ball speed on off-center hits - making it a very forgiving driver. Aesthetically, the white crown and black face combination makes alignment easy and eliminates any glare on top of the clubhead. If these enhancements weren't enough, the R11S also features a lightweight Aldila RIP Phenom shaft and TaylorMade's own performance lightweight TM 360 grip.
"We've increased the range of tuning and incorporated it into a maximum-sized 460cc head - that's what sets the R11S driver apart." - Todd Beach, TaylorMade Senior Director - Metalwood Research & Development
Tune Your Loft
- With the new Flight Control Technology sleeve you can increase or decrease the loft of the R11S by 1.5° by selecting one of 8 different positions
Tune Your Face Angle
- With the improved Adjustable Sole Plate Technology you now have 5 different settings to choose from
- A 6° range allows you to independently open or close the face of the R11S driver by 3°, without affecting the loft
Tune Your Flight Path
- Moveable Weight Technology (MWT) allows you to tune the driver's center of gravity to promote a draw or neutral ball flight
- 10g and 1g weight positions determine a draw-bias or neutral / straight ball flight path
The Science of White
- The contrast between the white crown and black clubface makes it easy to accurately align the R11S driver at address
- The matte white finish eliminates hot spots and glare to promote improved focus
- The white head looks larger to promote more confidence and a fast, free swing speed
- Adjust the loft up or down (±1.5°) with Flight Control Technology (FCT)
- Adjust the face to one of five angles (±3°) with Adjustable Sole Plate(ASP) Technology
- Adjust the center of gravity toward the heel or toe with Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
- Maximum-sized 460cc titanium head with Thick-Thin Crown design for lower CG
- Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) promotes more ball speed on off-center hits
- White crown and black face makes alignment easy and eliminates glare on top
Aldila RIP PHENOM 60 Shaft
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Dan from Charlotte, NC | 2/15/2012 9:27 PM
Over the last year I have had three different drivers: the R11, the Titleist 910D3 and now the R11s with the added adjustability. I have found that I can fine tune and make small or larger adjustments more so than both of the previous drivers I have owned. This is an all around great club and I would highly recommend this club to anyone. The only thing I don't like is the cost of it, but that is the nature of the beast but all around well worth the money.