One driver that tunes to any loft, any look, and any flight. The R1 features seven standard and five upright loft options between 8° and 12° so you can obtain optimal launch angles. Shot-shaping movable weights help promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw. Give yourself some options on the course.
"Our depth of experience and expertise with tuning technologies allowed us to create the R1, one driver that can be adjusted for everyone from Tour pros to high handicaps."
- Dr. Benoit Vincent, Chief Technical Officer
Customizable Loft Sleeve
- 2° loft sleeve marked with loft adjustments
- 7 standard and 5 upright loft options between 8° and 12° (±2°) for a total of 12 very different loft settings to achieve optimal launch
- Unique right hand and left hand sleeves
- Factory setting is 10°
Changes in Loft Affect Face Angle
Adjustable Sole Plate
- 7 face angle options: Neutral/Square, Open, Medium-Open, Maximum-Open, Closed, Medium-Closed and Maximum-Closed
- ±4° face angle adjustment
- New design for better wear and visibility
Crown Graphic Technology
- The black clubface, non-glare white crown and gray/orange/black crown graphics help players see and accurately square the club's face to the ball at address
- Thick-Thin Crown provides lower and more-forward CG location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Improved aerodynamics reduce drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed
- Shot-shaping movable weights promote a neutral/straight flight or a distance-enhancing draw
- Aldila RIP Phenom 55-gram shaft promotes faster clubhead speed while delivering greater feel than typical ultra-light shafts
Aldila RIP Phenom 55
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
best thing in the world
jake duffy from Reading, PA | 7/22/2013 11:50 AM
amazing driver. i had the r11s and it sucked and i got this and it was amazing.
An upgrade that will adapt with my game
Scott from Guilford, CT | 7/5/2013 2:33 PM
I don't buy drivers often (10 years with my Orlimar) and with the flexibility of this driver I expect that to stay that way. Fun playing with the settings and adapting it to my swing.
R1 was a Big Improvement Over R7
George Hefner from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA | 7/2/2013 11:25 AM
I replaced my R7 with this club. In the first round, I hit 2 tee shots over 300 yards, about 30 yards farther than I was hitting the R7. My only complaint was with the white top, so I sold it to a friend and bought the R1 Black! I left it setup as it came and can hit gorgeous draws...
Ernesto from Panama, PA | 5/25/2013 3:51 PM
(Incredible drive, the best model on the market, easy to make all the settings, a precursor to the design, increased my distance by 20 yards, clearly a great acquisition)
Original: Increible drive, el mejor modelo del mercado, facil de realizar todos los ajustes, un precursor del diseno, incremento mi distancia en 20 yds, claramente una gran asquisicion
Worth the money
Richard Fetty from Columbus, Ohio | 5/3/2013 10:44 AM
Was hitting about 25 to 45 yards behind my playing partners with my Callaway Octane Tour. Hit the new Nike, Callaway and old R11s. The R1 blew them away in all categories except price. I am now staying with and or exceeding some of my playing partners. My scores are coming down. Its easier hitting 125 yard approaches instead of 165 yard shots.