The Burner 2.0 Hybrid/Iron set combines legendary Burner distance with easy to launch rescue clubs for maximum playability. Each iron is individually engineered to promote distance while the rescues feature a white non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment.
Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue
The Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue is engineered to be exceptionally lightweight with a long shaft to promote faster swing speed for more distance. White non-glare crown and black clubface make for easy alignment.
- Lighter weight with long shaft promotes faster swing speed for more distance
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment
The Science of White
The contrast between the white crown and black clubface makes it easy to align the Burner SuperFast 2.0 accurately at address. The matte white finish eliminates hot spots and glare to promote improved focus. The white head looks larger to more confidence and a fast, free swing speed.
Burner 2.0 Irons: HP = High Polish Finish
Burner 2.0 delivers distance. The face is thinner. The toplines are progressive. The shafts are specifically designed for each head. Every iron has been reinvented. But all you really need to know is they're long.
- Multiple clubhead enhancements promote distance and uniform distance gaps
- Consistent CG location for optimized ball flight in long-, mid- and short-irons
- Multi-Functional sole design for reduced turf-drag and advanced playability
- Flight-control shaft design for longer, higher long-irons and quick-stopping short-irons
- Strategically located Inverted Cone location for faster ball speed on mis-hits
- Refined vibration-management system for improved sound and feel
TaylorMade's Multi-Functional Sole is beveled at the back to make it perform like a much thinner sole, which increases playability from a variety of lies. Yet it also features a low and deeper center of gravity that makes it easy to launch the ball on a powerful and penetrating flight.
Burner 2.0 irons have been uniquely tuned to produce a sound and feel at impact that accurately matches up with the power engineered into each individual head.
Progressive Weight Distribution
Each iron is individually engineered to enhance multiple club properties responsible for the production of increased ball speed and distance.
Burner 2.0 SuperFast 65 Graphite Shafts