The SwingTIP Wireless Golf Swing Analyzer is the industry's most complete, effective and easy-to-use mobile golf swing analyzer and training system on the market. Designed with leading golf experts, including PGA Pro Craig Stadler, SwingTIP delivers the ultimate interactive and visual learning experience by showing you what happened, why it happened and how it can be fixed. Master your swing, with the SwingTIP, to hit the ball further, straighter and more consistently than ever before.
How It Works
- Download the SwingTIP mobile app (available for iOS 6.0+ and Androud 2.3.5+)
- Pair up the SwingTIP with your mobile device via Bluetooth
- When using the auto-video cpature feature, setup your smartphone or tablet on a tripod
- Clip the SwingTIP onto your favorite driver, fairway wood or iron - just below the grip
- Take a swing
- In seconds, your real-time golf swing analysis is wirelessly transmitted to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (4th Generation) or Android device (also supports Apple AirPlay via Apple TV)
Featherweight size, heavyweight performance :
SwingTIP weighs an ounce, next to nothing. Even top PGA pros can't tell any difference in their swing. SwingTIP's two-clamp design keeps it in place swing-after-swing. And the sight tool makes it easy to align the SwingTIP onto the club.
Simply turn it on, and it does the rest:
Just turn the SwingTIP on, start your app, and swing your club. The device automatically recognizes your swings. When you are done, SwingTIP knows it, and automatically shuts off while your app recedes into the background.
Visually examine your swing:
Within seconds you can see what your swing looks like. You can watch it and compare it from three angles. Similar to an instructor, SwingTIP helps you examine and compare the parts and positions of your swing from three angles and it highlights areas for improvement.
Tag some of your favorite swings:
Tap the Star on the Swing Review screen to indicate a favorite swing. In the Review menu, tap the favorites top menu item to see a list of sessions with favorite swings recorded.
Review key performance metrics:
Along with your swing animation, SwingTIP accurately reports on key performance metrics: clubhead speed, swing path, club face angle, impact zone, and tempo. Instant feedback pinpoints areas of strength and improvement.
MySwingTIP - Watch yourself improve:
Over time watch yourself improve by tracking and charting your swing history and performance metrics. Pick your time frame and club, then run your summary and trend report.
- SwingTIP wireless sensor
- SwingTIP golf club holster
- Fitting shims for smaller shafts (2)
- Micro USB charging cable
- Quick start guide