Buy a select Garmin Approach GPS, get a $50 rebate by mail! PURCHASE PERIOD HAS ENDED.  Get Rebate Form
Must purchase between 10-26-14 and 12-28-14. Must be postmarked by 1-28-15. See rebate form for additional rules and details.
Stop guessing your yardage with the Garmin Approach S2 GPS Watch. Stylish and comfortable, this golf watch offers a precise reading of your distance to the front, middle and back of the green. The S2 introduces new and exciting features such as layup/dogleg distances and a built-in digital scorecard. Free course updates are also included, without an additional subscription fee, so you'll always have an up-to-date reading that's spot on.
Garmin S2 Screenshots
- The Approach S2 is preloaded with more than 30,000 courses from around the world
- Ideal for the local links that's right around the corner or a new course at your favorite vacation spot
Free, Lifetime Course Updates
- Every Approach S2 includes free, lifetime, course updates without an additional subscription fee
- Updates are added up to 4 times a year
Lock In and Measure Yardage
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver shows yardage to the front, middle and back of the green
- New for the Approach S2, layup and dogleg distances have been included to improve watch usability over the entire hole
- For those golfers who prefer to walk instead of ride, the built-in odometer track how far you've gone since the start of the round
- Stop worrying about losing your scorecard and start focusing on your form
- The Approach 2 easily keeps track of your score throughout the round
- Includes a USB cable so you can connect the watch to your computer, download and print your scorecards
- Flexible, lightweight and comfortable enough for everyday wear
- Rugged, durable and waterproof up to 10 m
- A splash of color gives the Approach S2 a customized look
- Automatic time and date, an alarm and a rechargeable lithium-ion battery so you'll never miss a tee time
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
battery doesn't last long enough
John from West Sand Lake, NY | 7/31/2014 8:37 AM
doesn't want to turn off....sometimes the battery only lasts 10 holes.....probably going to return it or ask for replacement
Very helpful and easy to use
mike Ulibarri from Henderson, NV | 5/22/2014 9:48 AM
Wasn't sure if I needed or wanted this golf tool. But after I got it I hope not to play another round of golf without it. It is so helpful and easy to use. Would highly recommend this product. .
Andrew P from Miami, FL | 4/24/2014 4:08 PM
I had no, and I mean no thoughts of ever getting a product like this. I had gone to Golf Galaxy to purchase a 3 wood, my friend went with me to buy the S3. He convinced me that I "needed" this, which I didn't, but I caved to the pier pressure of a cool gadget. I have used it in the last 3 rounds I have played since I got it, what a great addition to my game knowing exactly where I am relative to the green. I don't need the text/email functions of the S3 but am very happy I got the S2.
Great piece of technology
Mark Einhaus from Port Washington, NY | 3/27/2014 6:45 AM
Just did 6 rounds in 4 days down in Myrtle Beach. I really liked the layup/ dogleg feature of the watch. Overall performance was very accurate and easy to load the new courses. Only disappointment is that the battery could not last on one charge for the full 36 hole days.