Trade in your current SkyCaddie/Bushnell GPS Rangefinder towards a new one, get a cash rebate! Learn More
Get the most up-to-date and only precision course maps (accuracy under one-yard) in the game. SkyCaddie SGX offers distances to targets, hazards as well as front carry and back green distance - plus any distance in between. Precision maps combined with precision GPS technology offers golfers reliability that delivers confidence. The SGX offers a host of stroke saving course management features along with score and stat tracking that will help you play better golf. SkyCaddie includes a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- 1st Place Winner - Golf Digest "Hot List" SkyCaddie recieved the only Gold rating among six GPS rangefinders tested by Golf Digest magazine "Hot List"
- Rated #1 in Accuracy - 2011 Golf Datatech Survey More accurate than lasers by 3:2
- Brilliant Color Display
- Durable, sleek design with a large 3-inch, high-resolution, transflective TFT-LCD screen for brilliant images in the brightest sunlight
- TruePoint™ GPS Precision Positioning Technology
- High performance GPS engine for ultra-fast satellite acquisition and unmatched accuracy and reliability. You can't trust your club if you can't trust your caddie
- Omni-Directional, High Performance GPS Antenna
- Locks quickly to more satellites and stays locked to optimize performance and accuracy in all terrains, even under tree foliage
- High Precision Ground-Verified Course Maps
- SkyCaddie walks every course to make sure you have information you can trust. No Tour Player uses yardage books derived from satellite images or flyovers. Neither should you. Get unlimited access to the most complete, most reliable, ground-verified course maps in the game with a simple annual plan with no hidden fees or variable charges
- AutoView Technology
- Utilizing "buttonless"and "touchless" technology, AutoView enables golfers to change between their most popular screens, including HoleVue, IntelliGreen and their Digital Scorecard, with just a simple turn of the wrist. AutoView Technology is controlled by the SGX's built-in accelerometer to provide three viewing positions - one "portrait position" and two additional "landscape positions"
- Preloaded Courses†
- Up to 30,000 course maps are preloaded and ready-to-play out of the box with Basic Green information
- Interactive HoleVue™ With Zoom
- SkyCaddie is creating, at a rate of hundreds per month, the only high-precision graphics library of every golf hole, based on ground-corrected data. With HoleVue, you'll know the distance to any point on a hole in order to play that hole with the fewest strokes. Need a close-up view to strategize your next shot? HoleVue includes a patented zoom function to dial into the exact area you need to see
- With SkyCaddie's patented IntelliGreen® technology, the exact shape of the green automatically rotates to match your angle of approach to provide all of the distances you need to hit more greens and avoid 3-putts. This proprietary feature gives you a chance to turn every shot into a scoring opportunity by providing front carry and back distances, depth of green, and distances to any other point on the green - simultaneously
- Measure Any Shot
- Discover exactly how far you hit every club in your bag. Knowing your club distances gives you another way to manage your game better
- Digital Scorecard and Stat Tracking
- Track your score for every round with the SkyCaddie's Digital Scorecard, plus see key stats like GIR, fairways hit and total putts with ease. Sync with ClubSGT for the most comprehensive round analysis in the game
- Get better connected to your game, your course, your equipment, your teacher and other golfers. Sync and store your game data in your Personal Performance Locker, track key stats, learn about courses, find a PGA Professional near you, learn if your equipment is helping or hurting your game and share your experiences with other golfers
† (1) Basic green information as well as advanced feature course maps require one of several nominally-priced membership plans. (2) Preloaded with basic green information FREE for 30 days. (3) Wi-Fi not available in all areas. Wi-Fi function requires a wireless internet connection through select Wi-Fi networks that do not use browser-based login portals.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Don't buy it!!
Loppie007 from Washington DC | 7/31/2013 8:17 PM
I have my skycaddy sgx wireless for about 2 years. The battery doesn't last more than one round so forget about using it for 36 holes on the same day. On top of that now my skycaddy's GPS signal 'died' and tech support only offers me a pre-owned skycaddy. I tell you what... That is poor service. It is not worth the money (and don't even mention the high subscription fees!)
Never Worked Properly
Dennis Forstrom from Minneapolis, PA | 6/19/2012 11:10 AM
I purchased the SGX less then a month ago and have returned it. It never worked properly in the time I owned it. Customer service is terrible, 30 – 45 minutes before you get to talk with anyone is standard and tech support is done on-line using the keyboard. I owned a SG5 for three years and am sorry I sold it. The joystick is a laugh and was told by Skygolf CS to turn it off. I will not be buying anything from Skygolf until they fix their Customer Service.
The Best GPS on the Market!
Peter Smith from Chippewa Falls, WI | 8/4/2011 7:26 AM
I have owned the SG2 model (the original) from the beginning and it was time for an upgrade. The SGX is unreal. The only thing it doesn't do is hit your golf shot. I'm not going to go into features because you can read them on your own. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 stars for functionality is for the little joystick. It takes a little while to get used to and can be touchy. I am a SkyCaddie owner for life, keep up the great work!
Can't be beat
Jeff Selles from Madison, WI | 5/20/2011 9:53 AM
I've had many SkyCaddies from the very first model. Back then, the device was marginal and the website was terrible. Now, the SGX is at the top of the game. It has so many functions, you'll find the ones you use regularly over and over. The color is vibrant and you CAN see it in sunlight. The device advances to the next hole automatically and it doesn't get confused nearly as often as other brands and models. BUY IT!
D. A. from Annapolis, MD | 5/16/2011 10:33 AM
I finally had the chance to use my SGX over 3-4 rounds. I love the way it tracks shots, and keeps my scores. The joystick could be a little more user friendly when it comes to moving from one option to the next. And the battery life seems rather short, (barely lasts an entire round). The detailed course layout screens are a HUGE help when navigating the course! I think it's GREAT!!!!