i20 Driver: Maximize Distance, Accuracy, & Workability
The i20 driver's aerodynamic 460cc head is an especially good fit for players who rely on a low-spin, penetrating trajectory to maximize distance, accuracy, and workability. Two dense tungsten sole weights in the Ti 8-1-1 head elevate the MOI (Moment of Inertia) for forgiveness across the clubface, and they position the CG (Center of Gravity) for optimal launch conditions. Players with moderate swing speeds can also improve their launch conditions for greater distance and accuracy. A lower MOI about the shaft axis gives players complete command of the face at impact for shaping shots. The i20s' striking matte-black finish absorbs light to eliminate glare and reflections.
Project X Black Graphite Shaft
- Incorporates TeXtreme allowing for reduced weight to provide increased energy transfer at impact for maximum ball speeds
- Utilizes Dual Torsional Control to reduce spin rates at impact for optimized peak trajectory and flatter descent angles for greater roll-out
- Low launch design delivers the penetrating ball flight demanded by better players
- .335” tip diameter
- Aerodynamic Design
- Aerodynamic 460cc head is an especially good fit for players who rely on a low-spin, penetrating trajectory to maximize distance, accuracy, and workability
- Advanced Materials & Performance Technology
- Two dense tungsten sole weights in the Ti 8-1-1 head elevate the MOI (Moment of Inertia) for forgiveness across the clubface, and they position the CG (Center of Gravity) for optimal launch conditions
- Players with moderate swing speeds can also improve their launch conditions for greater distance and accuracy
- A lower MOI about the shaft axis gives players complete command of the face at impact for shaping shots
- Modernized Look
- The i20s' striking matte-black finish absorbs light to eliminate glare and reflections
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 12:00 Noon (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Doesnt matter from Dayton, OH | 5/16/2013 8:10 AM
This club is great. I had a 909 before with a stiff shaft and this club with an extra shift was getting me 20 more yards (290---> 310) and I'm able to shape it like a seven iron. And josh, you might want to align your ball more up on the toe of the club.
Don't listen to this guy
Z from Columbus, OH | 5/1/2013 11:02 AM
The guy below has 0 idea what he's talking about. Read reviews everywhere online and you'll find this driver is LONG and has a great low launch/low spin design to rid yourself of the dreaded "balloon" ball. Hey Josh, quit hitting it off the hosel bro...
Joshua Zartman from Hanover,PA | 3/30/2013 8:22 PM
Highly advise on not even considering this driver. I bought this driver and have since had 2 break. Both in the same spot in the hossel. Extremely unsatisfied and disappointed.