The G25 Irons have a re-engineered custom tuning port that is integrated into the sole to lower mass and position the CG for high-launching, forgiving shots. Built in support bars align with the impact area to ensure a solid feel and distance control. The sole widths vary from the 3-iron though the pitching wedge to provide high-launch angles. Featuring a look that appeals to a wide variety of golfers looking for a game improvement set.
Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port (CTP):
The CTP is lower than the G20 and integrated into the sole to lower mass and position the CG for high-launching, forgiving results. Support bars align with the impact area to ensure a solid feel and distance control throughout the set. Elastomer cavity badge improves feel.
Progressive Sole Widths:
The sole widths vary (wide to narrow) from the 3-iron through pitching wedge to provide higher-launching, more forgiving long irons, and short irons with added playability and control.
A thin top line and moderate offset provides a look which appeals to a wide variety of golfers looking for a game improvement model.
- Long-iron forgiveness, short-iron control
- Sleeker profile, narrower sole
- Re-engineered Custom Tuning Port (CTP)
- Stabilizing bars for distance control
- 17-4 stainless steel with elastomer cavity badge
PING Color Codes Chart
What's Your PING Color Code?
PING irons are available in a variety of different Color Codes (lie angles) to fit golfers of varying sizes, swing tendencies and ball-flight preferences. Color Codes range from "Extremely Upright" to "Extremely Flat."
The Importance of Color Code (Lie Angle)
Establishing the most effective Color Code is very important as it can impact direction. Clubs that are too upright may cause a golfer to draw, hook or pull the ball; while clubs that are too flat may cause the golfer to fade, slice or push the ball. Discover your PING Color Code and "Play Your Best."
Color Codes Explained
As previously explained, each Color Code aligns with a particular club design (flat versus upright). Please see the following list for additional details regarding the benefits each Color provides.
Special Order! Special Order SELECT PING Men's G25 Irons! Select make-ups, shipping directly from vendor, are indicated with an alert. Special order items cannot be returned. See customer service for return policies.
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the order has been received by the manufacturer, allow 3-4 weeks (4-6 weeks during peak holiday time) for this product to be customized and delivered.
- Custom products cannot be returned.