Special Order! Special Order the Odyssey Men's White Hot Pro CS Long Mallet Putter! Special order items cannot be returned.
See customer service for return policies.
The White Hot Pro Putters feature authentic Tour models, a Gun Metal PVD finish and the most consistent, best feeling White Hot insert Odyssey has ever created. This new insert was developed to have more consistent sound, feel and overall performance across the entire striking surface. Available in a variety of head shapes so every golfer can find a style that complements their game.New and Improved White Hot Pro Insert
New Laser Milling Insert Cutting Process
- New and improved White Hot Pro insert is highly engineered got more consistent sound, feel and performance
- Odyssey's new milling method achieves tight tolerances for consistent performance across the striking surface
Tour Proven and Inspired Head Shapes
- An innovative three step measurement process helps players find their perfect putter based on eye position when putting
- Golfers address the ball (Step 1), see which level they most closely align with (Step 2) and identify the model that fit their needs (Step 3)
- All White Hot Pro putters are marked with 1 - 4 dashes, each corresponding to a selection of clubs that fit a particular putting stroke
Adjustable Weighting System (Select Models Only)
- The White Hot Pro line includes several major-winning, Tour proven head shapes.
- In addition to the standard head shapes, Odyssey has also introduced a new high MOI (Moment of Inertia) mallet with a modified Hi-Def alignment system (V-Line) and a smaller version of the popular D.A.R.T. putter (D.A.R.T. Mini)
Gun Metal PVD Finish
- The standard length D.A.R.T. and 2-Ball models featuring Odyssey's adjustable weighting system so players can change the head weight from 350 grams to 370 grams
- Tour inspired Gun Metal PVD finish creates an industrial, non-glare look at address and through the stroke
- The PVD material is stronger than standard alloys for increased wear resistance and durability
- Available only within the continental U.S.
- Product ships directly from the manufacturer, separately from other items on your order.
- Product may ship later than published product launch or availability dates, depending on manufacturer availability and shipping schedules.
- Once the order has been received by the manufacturer, allow 3-4 weeks (4-6 weeks during peak holiday time)
for this product to be customized and delivered.
- Custom products cannot be returned.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information