A Perfect Blend of Friction and Feel
The new Metal-X Putters represent the latest chapter in a long history of game-changing innovations from Odyssey. The Metal-X insert provides the crisp feedback of a metal striking surface, coupled with the benefits of a softer urethane inner layer for amazing feel. The face pattern is unlike any other in golf and generates the truest roll in the game. The ovals on the face will actually create a mechanical lock with the golf ball's dimples at impact, creating friction and imparting an incredibly consistent roll on the ball allowing for high precision distance control.
- Face-balanced mallet
- Double-bend shaft
- Full-shaft offset
- Metal-X Insert
- Dual layered insert designed to put a consistent, true roll on the ball with amazing feedback and feel
- The 6061 aluminum striking layer's oval depressions maximize the mechanical lock with the golf ball dimples to increase friction and impart proper launch of the golf ball, which in turn creates a much more controlled and consistent roll
- The Urethane inner layer provides soft touch and saves weight to optimize performance
- Midnight Black Finish
- Premium, high tech process produces a durable, glare reduction finish
- Added specifically based on feedback gathered from Tour players
- Headweight Optimization
- Tour-tuned weight ports in the sole optimize the putterhead with the shaft length
- Creates the ideal balance to maximize feel, control and accuracy
- Lamkin® 3GEN® Pistol Grip
- Thin, smaller pistol shape appeals to better players
- Made of Lamkin's proprietary 3GEN material, which is their softest synthetic rubber compound and reduces vibration without dulling the feel of the putt
- Allows golfers to keep forearms relaxed, apply very light grip pressure and minimize hand tension for smooth, consistent strokes
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Casey Riffle from Cleveland, OH | 5/26/2012 1:31 PM
Really love the feel of the Metal-X insert. A little strange getting used to it but now I love it! Would definitely recommend this line.