The lenses in this polarized edition of Flak Jacket XLJ are engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley uses a liquid infusion process to eliminate the haze and distortion found with ordinary polarized lenses. Optimized with Oakley polarization, Flak Jacket XLJ offers superior optical performance.
Stays Ahead Of The Sun
Flak Jacket XLJ lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment. Multiple lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable clarity of Oakley's High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Offers A Secure, Custom Fit
Choose the nose pads that give you the best fit - two sizes are included with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they're made of Unobtainium® to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley's Three-Point Fit optimizes comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection, & Clarity
Flak Jacket XLJ is made of lightweight O Matter® for all-day comfort. Pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UV, and Flak Jacket XLJ meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The semi-rimless design means there's no frame rim to block downward view. Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and XYZ Optics® extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
Without Lenses With Lenses
Black Iridium Polarized: Extremely bright light. Comfortable lens tint that offers truer color perception. Features an Iridium® coating for maximized glare reduction.
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Pluonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)