The world's first high speed cavity back conforming driver delivers longer and straighter shots. The Nike VR_S Covert Tour Driver allows you to independently choose your loft and face angle for precise control. A simple adjustment fits your club to your swing to maximize distance. NexCor Face Technology delivers faster and longer shots across a wider area of the face, while the performance enhancing geometry creates a crisp, clean sound at impact.
- NexCOR Face Technology: delivers faster ball speed and longer shots across a wider area of the face.
- FlexLoft: delivers an intuitive, yet revolutionary adjustment system by de-coupling loft from face angle.
- Covert Performance Philosophy: cavity back design redistributes weight into the corners to increase MOI in a traditional head shape.
- Covert Visual Philosophy: non-conventional, performance enhancing geometry on the sole. Conventional appearance at address.
- Covert Acoustic Philosophy: Performance enhancing geometry that has a crisp, clean sound.
- Kuro Kage Shaft: Higher Carbon Fiber Density - This important technical achievement allows us to offer higher fiber density and superior strength compared to standard pre-pregs.
- High Speed Cavity back design for longer and straighter shots.
- Patented FlexLoft independent face angle and loft adjustability.
- 430cc head adjustable from 8.5 to 12.5 degrees of loft, and three face angle positions.
- Enhanced NexCOR Face Technology with a 45% larger hot zone.
- Deep face head for distance and workability.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Silver 60 shaft.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 12:00 Noon (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Only One Round....Love it so far
Rodney Sipes from New York, NY | 5/1/2013 11:07 PM
After much deliberation in the simulator I found the off center strikes to be much the same as off center strikes with the Covert and the 913D2. The Covert Tour's sweet spot was harder to find but far more rewarding. I purchased the Covert Tour this past weekend. Played an early 18 holes the next day. It took a few holes to get used to the new feel. My solid strikes were yielding 20-25 more yards than I've averaged over the last two years.