The world's first high speed cavity back conforming driver delivers longer and straighter shots. The Nike VR_S Covert Driver allows you to independently choose your loft and face angle for precise control. A simple adjustment fits your club to your swing to maximize distance. NexCor Face Technology delivers faster and longer shots across a wider area of the face, while the performance enhancing geometry creates a crisp, clean sound at impact.
- High Speed Cavity Back Technology: the world's first high speed cavity back conforming driver delivers longer and straighter shots.
- NexCOR Face Technology: delivers faster ball speed and longer shots across a wider area of the face.
- FlexLoft: delivers an intuitive, yet revolutionary adjustment system by de-coupling loft from face angle.
- Covert Performance Philosophy: cavity back design redistributes weight into the corners to increase MOI in a traditional head shape.
- Covert Visual Philosophy: non-conventional, performance enhancing geometry on the sole. Conventional appearance at address.
- Covert Acoustic Philosophy: performance enhancing geometry that has a crisp, clean sound.
- Kuro Kage Shaft: higher carbon fiber density; this important technical achievement allows us to offer higher fiber density and superior strength compared to standard pre-pregs.
- Patented FlexLoft independent face angle and loft adjustability.
- 460cc head adjustable from 8.5 to 12.5 degrees of loft, and three face angle positions.
- Enhanced NexCOR Face Technology with a 45% larger hot zone.
- Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 50 shaft.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Syracuse Golf Galaxy is Top Notch...
Shawn from Elmira, NY | 2/10/2013 11:28 AM
The guys at the Syracuse golf galaxy were great and so was this driver. If you think you might like the TM R1 or RBZ please do yourself a favor and pick up the new callaway or nike clubs. You may hit the R1 a mile, but good luck knowing where it will go every time. Nike Covert is very forgiving as well as long and I cant say enough about the adjustibility... Great club
Alex from Houston,TX | 2/9/2013 7:55 PM
First of all, the looks are just eye popping! The club looks terrific and the swoosh and cavity are no turn offs. Personally, I think its adds personality to the club. Covert is a bomber. I am 15 and averaged 300 on the launch monitor. A 25 yard gain from my old gamer. Not sure if the cavity back helps, but its long and straight. Just Perfect Nike!!!
Anonymous from Ohio, OH | 2/4/2013 8:52 PM
Broken heart.... I have been waiting months for this club to make its debut. Finally today I had a chance to make it in to the local store and finally got my hands in it . I must say very disappointing . Felt and looked very cheap... It was nothing but cheap plastic felt like it was going to break when I swung it. Has a lot of nice options but not a good feel . Very dull noise at impact. Ruined my day . I'm a true nike golf fan still am but sorry not this club maybe next years model
Nice Job Nike!!!
Dave from Charlotte, NC | 1/29/2013 3:16 PM
My Nike Covert is on order and I can't wait until it arrives. I like how easy it is to adjust the loft and the face angle. I preferred the shaft in the Tour model and placed it in the 460 cc head for no additional cost. The candy apple red head with the swoosh is very cool. I am looking forward to being the first on my course with it.