The new Nickent F26 Ti series of hybrids and fairway woods are the longest and most technologically advanced clubs ever made by Nickent. Featuring a Brazed Titanium Construction, Full Face Flex, Variable Face Technology and Change Your Game adjustable technology, all designed for longer distance, more playability and more forgiveness.
- Titanium Construction Maximizes CT for Distance of a Driver in a Fairway Wood.
- New Full Face Flex technology wraps across the entire face maximizing spring-like effect on all shots, not just in one location, for faster ball speeds.
- Dense Tungsten Sole Screw moves CG low and closer to the face for Low Spin and More Distance
- Variable Face Technology is oval-shaped, extending from low on the heel to high on the toe, for more forgiveness and less distance loss on off-center hits.
- Change Your Game (CYG) Technology features a new hosel that can be adjusted to 26 distinct settings to alter face angle by up to 3 degrees, lie angle by up to 3 degrees and loft by up to 1.5 degrees.
- Face Angle adjustment helps to reduce hooks and slices.
- Lie Angle adjustment promotes shot-shaping and trajectory control.
- Loft Angle helps to improve gapping.
- To close the club face: Place in "L" setting: this setting promotes a right-to-left ball flight, helping to reduce slices, with a mid trajectory.
- To open the club face: Place in "R" setting: this setting promotes a left-to-right ball flight, helping to reduce hooks, with a mid trajectory.
- To create an upright lie angle: Place in "NU" setting: this setting promotes a draw and a higher trajectory.
- The "N" setting is a neutral face, loft and lie angle: this setting promotes a straight flight a mid trajectory.
- All players of all skill sets, with the right amount of tinkering, can find the perfect setting.
- White crown finish promotes easier alignment and instills more confidence at address.
- Deep Face and Low CG for longer distance while Easy-To-Hit from the fairway.
- UST Mamiya® Attas3 shaft. The lightweight Attas3 is the longest and straightest shaft ever developed by UST Mamiya
- Lamkin® R.E.L. 360° grip.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
best value out there
Roger from Denver, CO | 2/8/2014 5:31 AM
Went in to buy 3 wood and had 7 different ones lined up. after hitting Taylormade, Callaway , Adams, Cleveland I picked up the Nickent and feel in love with it. couldn't beleave it so I hit all the others again but the F 26 out performed them all. Great value great club