Distance and Xtreme Forgiveness. Nickent, "The King of Hybrids™" has produced the next generation of easy-to-hit hybrids with the 7DX line. This hybrid is designed to provide maximum forgiveness, longer distance and higher launching shots.
- White crown finish promotes easier alignment through greater contrast, plus appears larger to instill more confidence at address
- Tungsten perimeter ring weighting features 15% more tungsten than last year's model to increase MOI for more forgiveness
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) face is oval-shaped extending from low on the heel to high on the toe making the face thinner in these areas to make a larger sweet spot resulting in longer distance on off-center hits
- The new super shallow face profile allows weight to be optimally distributed throughout the head to produce exceptional playability from all types of lies
- Integrated sole rails sit flush to the ground squaring the face for proper alignment and improve turf interaction for better contact
- Specially designed Aldila® RIP Theta graphite shaft features RIP Technology™ providing optimum flex and torque characteristics for longer and straighter distance with an incredible feel
- Golf Pride® New Decade® Multicompound Whiteout grip, the fastest growing grip on Tour
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 12:00 Noon (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Must have clubs all the 3 -3,4 and 5
VENKATARAMAN SUBRAMANIAN from Houston, TX | 9/9/2012 5:31 PM
I just bought it and with regular flex, I can relax and swing to get 210 yards from 3 h, 180-190 yards from 4 h, and around 160+ yards from 5 h. Absolutely no strain to the back. The railings at the bottom of the clubs makes the play easy in fairway bunkers as well as tight lies. Fantastic for any par 3's.
Great club for great price
Jason Marrero from Tarrytown, NY | 6/1/2012 9:16 PM
Recently upgraded my golf clubs to include this hybrid. The price was great. Went to the store to try out the club and one hour later walked out with this hybrid in my hands. I've played a couple of courses and realized that I have shaven off a couple of strokes off my scores. The feel of the Golf Pride grips are excellent. The club during my stance has a great look. Great sound while hitting the ball with great distance.