Distance and Tour Playability. Nickent has produced the next generation of easy-to-hit hybrids with the 7DT line. This hybrid is designed to be provide longer distance through a tour preferred launch while maintaining excellent playability.
- White crown finish promotes easier alignment through greater contrast, plus appears larger to instill more confidence at address
- Tungsten perimeter ring weighting features 15% more tungsten than last year's model to increase MOI for more forgiveness
- Variable Face Thickness (VFT) face is oval-shaped extending from low on the heel to high on the toe making the face thinner in these areas to make a larger sweet spot resulting in longer distance on off-center hits
- The new super shallow face profile allows weight to be optimally distributed throughout the head to produce exceptional playability from all types of lies
- Integrated sole rails sit flush to the ground squaring the face for proper alignment and improve turf interaction for better contact
- Specially designed Aldila® RIP Theta graphite shaft features RIP Technology™ providing optimum flex and torque characteristics for longer and straighter distance with an incredible feel
- Golf Pride® New Decade® Multicompound Whiteout grip, the fastest growing grip on Tour
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
Fantastic off the tee for me!
Rob Barthle from Temperance, MI | 6/7/2012 11:12 AM
I bought the 2i version specifically for use off the tee. I was hoping to get about 220 and playable (as opposed to God knows where with a driver). What I have found is I am averaging 230+ and have put over 75% in the fairway off the tee, with the misses mostly in the short rough! This club alone has taken my average scoring for 9 holes from 48-50 to 42-44! I will be replacing my 20 year old iron set soon and if it doesn't come with a 3i I may buy the 3i version of this club to replace it.