Hit your tee and fairway shots longer and straighter with the Mizuno Men's MP-4 Irons. The forged muscle back design gives players the ultimate in control over their ball flight path for accuracy shots that land exactly where you aimed. Grain Flow Forging technology and bulging muscle design create a quick-launching ball flight, with a steeper landing angle, for additional green-holding abilities from fairway approach shots. Low-profile construction offers a more compact clubhead than previous MP irons.
The MP-4 gives real shot-makers the ultimate control over their ball flight - with the very purest feel and feedback possible. If you want to learn to become a truly great shotmaker, the MP-4 is the best teacher you can have."
-Tetsuya Kanayama, Manager Golf Club Development
Variable Muscle Thickness (VMT)
- Consistent sweet spot throughout the set for a predictable trajectory
- Creates more playable long irons and more maneuverable scoring irons
Planar - Slight Bulge - Most Bulge
- Planar: allows more weight lower in the blade for a low sweet spot location - also delivers more mass behind striking area for PURE feel
- Slight Bulge: increased thickness behind impact area to create a soft/solid PURE feel
- Most Bulge: greater thickness behind impact and more compact head for more shot making precision
- Bulging muscle back ensures thickness behind impact for a solid feel
- Shotmaker's profile offers a thin, top-line and reduced offer to help manipulate ball flight
- Variable muscle bulge provides more short iron control
- New profile design for the 8-PW offer a more compact construction than previous MP irons
- Grain Flow Forged from a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet for enhanced feel
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information