Instead of taking a “one size fits all” approach, Leupold has redefined golf rangefinders with a simple principle: customize them to the individual golfer’s needs. The GX-4i with Leupold’s high performance DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) engine and advanced infrared laser provides faster measurements and increased accuracy displayed to the nearest 1⁄10 of a yard. Exclusive PinHunter laser technology, fog mode, and three selectable aiming reticules consistently hunt down the pin in virtually any weather conditions. Prism Lock technology affords unmatched accuracy by using highly reflective prisms already incorporated into many course features and pins to obtain a high intensity return to your GX rangefinder. With Prism Lock, holding the rangefinder steady becomes much less of a concern, and you can be assured your distance measurement is exact. Taking customization to the extreme, the removable Smart Key of the GX-4i adds the incredible benefit of True Golf Range (TGR) and the Club Selector, giving you the confidence you need to play the right shot every time. TGR provides ranging information matched to your personal hitting strength, the slope of the shot, and current conditions to accurately compensate for uphill shots that play long and downhill shots that play short. The Club Selector feature combines your specific hitting strength and TGR to the target, automatically recommending the appropriate club for each shot. Simply input the distance obtained with three specific clubs and the GX-4i will do the rest. Rugged, compact, and completely weatherproof, Leupold’s GX rangefinders are sure to shave strokes from your game. Welcome to the future of golf.
- Leupold's engineers combine precision glass, cutting edge coating technology and rugged structural components to create the most desired optical products on the market
- You can expect no less than bright, clear optics, accurate ranging, low glare, scratch resistance and years of dependable use
- (1) The GX-4i's display (with the yellow Smart Key attached) indicates a line-of-sight measurement of 150 yards
- (1) Taking into account the ground's 6° incline, the striking distance calculated by True Golf Range (TGR) is 164 yards
- (2) The word club is then shown instead of the line-of-sight measurement
- (3) The proper club, based on your personal striking distance, is then recommended - in this case, the 8 iron
Digitally Enhanced Accuracy (DNA) Technology
- The GX-4i is fueled by an exclusive new rangefinder engine technology, three years in the making
- Get faster, more precise ranging with resolution to within 1/10th of a yard against all background colors and textures
- DNA takes the groundbreaking GX series to a new level
- Leupold products are battered and abused by thousands of enthusiasts every day and they are legendary for their durability
- Most rangefinders give measurements from the first target returned, which in some cases is the fog between you and the pin
- The GX cuts through the weather and provides fast, accurate measurements to get you on the green
Pinhunter™ & Prism Lock™
- Every GX rangefinder is precisely calibrated to fire a laser beam exactly at the target in the cross hairs
- The proprietary beam geometry improves laser returns from the pin and the advanced GX software accurately separates those returns from objects in the background
- On courses that utilize prism technology, ranging a distant pin is even easier thanks to Prism Lock
- Whatever the course, you can be sure the results you receive from the GX are the more precise available from any golf rangefinder on the market
- When you want multiple readings in one quick sweep, just hold down the power button and the display will continuously update with accurate line-of-site measurements
- As an extra benefit, on courses utilizing prism technology, your GX will beep and the display will freeze the moment you scan past a prism-topped flag stick, assuring you of an accurate reading
The Leupold GX-4i measure the line-of-sight distance as well as the elevation. When a target lies uphill, striking distances must be calculated longer and the hole played accordingly.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 12:00 Noon (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information