The FootJoy Men's DryJoys Tour Saddle Golf Shoe has every feature you need to enhance your game. These golf shoes give stability which is the most important aspect to success on the golf course. The Fiberglass Composite Support Bridge gives mid-foot stability, Cyclone™ Cleats by Softspikes® give support and traction throughout your swing, and the TPU integrated EVA Midsole won't let your foot make an impression so you have more stability through your swing. They also keep your feet dry and are guaranteed to keep protecting your feet from morning dew and light rain with FootJoy's Waterproof Warranty.
- 2-Year Waterproof Warranty
- FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty)
- ECL™ Leather System by Pittards®
- ECL or "Extreme Comfort Leather" is a proprietary waterproofing system
- Developed with Pittards of England
- Membrane-free leather
- 30% softer than previous generation FootJoy performance leather
- Full Leather Linings
- Superior comfort
- Slip resistance
- In-shoe breathability
- Comfort Plus PU Fit-Bed®
- Super cushioned underfoot comfort
- Laser Plus Last
- Full rounded toe character
- Standard fit across forefoot and instep
- Slightly narrow heel
- Composite of thousands of digital scans of the FootJoy Laser Fitting System
- Fiberglass Composite Support Bridge
- Strategically positioned to provide tremendous mid-foot stability
- Cyclone Cleats by Softspikes
- Offers superior traction throughout the entire golf swing
- Provides stability and support from the moment you step foot on the course
- Unlike traditional spikes, its spring-flex traction makes the Cyclone extra friendly to the greens
- TPU integrated EVA Midsole
- Lightweight underfoot cushioning
- EVA will not allow a foot impression to set in, which translates to increased stability throughout the golf swing
- Maximum OptiFlex™ technology
- OptiFlex is softest density TPU (thermal plastic urethane) used in tri-density TPU outsoles
- The DryJoys Stability PODS outsole features Optiflex technology throughout all non-PODS areas
- One of the most flexible outsoles ever developed
- Tri-Density TPU Stability PODS™ Outsole
- Features 9 individual TPU Stability PODS
- Surrounded by dramatically enhanced OptiFlex zones to ensure maximum ground contact
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information
I'm done with Footjoys
Eric Kennedy from Las Vegas, NV | 11/21/2012 10:41 AM
I just switched to Pumas this year after wearing the Footjoy brand for 15 years. I bought these Footjoys and wore them for a few rounds and they were Ok for the most part. Last week I played in my Pumas and wow, they blew away the Footjoys. They were more stable and fit my foot way better. I'm done with Footjoys, Pumas all the way for me.