Playing golf is a lot of fun, but it can be a wet experience, especially for the feet. The dewy morning grass,water hazards and the hot, sweaty afternoons all seem to leave feet wet & uncomfortable no matter whattype of shoes are worn. It's not the shoes' fault, it's the socks!Moisture is the foot's worst enemy. Moisture causes blisters, chafing, Athlete's Foot & toenail fungi, odor-causingbacteria and discomfort.
Our Golf Sock is a Medium Density protective padded sock. The Golf Lite-Mesh Sock is a Low Densityprotective padded sock. Dense padding is used as opposed to thick padding, as it protects feet withoutadversely affecting the fit of the shoes. Our Golf Socks were designed for use in cool to warm conditionswhile the Golf Lite-Mesh were designed for use in Mild to Hot conditions, keeping feet dry, odor free andcomfortable all day long. Golf is more enjoyable with dry feet!
- DRYMAX GOLF SOCKS KEEP FEET DRY & COMFORTABLE!
- The laws of physics dictate; no single fiber technology can attract and repel moisture atthe same time. To overcome this, all Drymax Golf socks utilize two different fibertechnologies interwoven together. This Dual Layer design creates a self-containedMoisture Removal System keeping feet dry & comfortable in cold, hot or wet conditions.
- Drymax fibers do not wick
- They are Super Hydrophobic (water repelling).On a molecular level, moisture doesn't stick to the inner layerof Drymax terry loops.
- This unique property allows the Drymax fibers to lift sweat off theskin like a squeegee into the moisture attracting outer layer.
- Drying time is important. You can't stop during a round of golf toallow your socks to dry out. Drymax socks need NO drying time;they dry at the speed of sweat. What socks you wear on yourfeet affects your comfort, concentration and therefore yourperformance. Choose your socks wisely, your feet depend on it.
- 3D ADVANCED FIT -
- Drymax's sock sizes fit because they were developed on special3D shaped foot models. Each size sock includes a color size mark foreasy match-up after laundering.
- ANTI-BLISTER SYSTEM -
- Several features work together as an anti-blister system toactively prevent the formation of blisters. 1) Exceptional 3D fit with Five sock sizes, 2)Seamless insides, 3) An instep-hugging arch band, and 4) Because Drymax socks staydry, the skin stays dry too; therefore blisters normally caused by sweat or sweat vaporare prevented.
- COOLER FEET -
- Our Golf and Golf Lite Mesh socks have top & bottom airvents which release heat and sweat vapors, keeping feet drier & cooler.They have been designed to work with the built-in ventilation systems in thenew generation of breathable shoes made by Adidas® (Clima Cool®).
- ACTIVE ODOR CONTROL -
- The MicroZap® antimicrobial in the Drymax®Fibers is a silver - zirconium phosphate ceramic ion-exchange resin. It fightsodor-causing bacteria, helping keep socks odor free. Not a topical treatment;MicroZap is molecularly infused into our Drymax fibers. Being non-migratoryand non-toxic, MicroZap provides long term Active Odor Control.
- LONG LASTING COMFORT, DURABILITY & LOOKS -
- The special fibersused in all our Drymax Socks have a comfortable springiness and do not getstiff, shrink or lose shape over time. The whites are crisp and the colors neverdull. They are designed to last a long time using the highest quality fibers, andabrasion resistant nylon fiber reinforcements throughout the socks.
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information