Arnold Palmer Makes 20th Hole-In-One With New RAZR XF Hybrid/Irons
CARLSBAD, CALIF., November 9, 2011 - Staff professional Arnold Palmer added to his legendary list of golf achievements on Tuesday, November 8th, when he notched his 20th hole-in-one while playing an afternoon round on his home course in Orlando, Florida. This most recent ace came on hole No. 7 of the Charger Course at the Palmer-owned Bay Hill Club & Lodge.
Palmer, who has been on staff with Callaway since 2000, was playing his first round with a brand new set of Callaway's recently released RAZR XF™ irons and using the Callaway Tour i(z)® golf ball. The 82-year-old accomplished the feat with a RAZR XF 5-iron from 163 yards.
"It was into a cross-wind from the left. The ball landed 10 feet short and politely rolled up into the hole," Palmer explained. "I enjoyed the new irons very much. Yesterday was the first time I used them and I made a hole-in-one, so it was quite a surprise. I'm actually going out to hit some more balls today because I'm excited to play with this new equipment."
The new RAZR XF set is constructed from the most premium materials and is designed with Callaway's highest levels of forgiveness. It's the ideal choice for golfers seeking greater distance and accuracy along with super soft feel and impressive styling.
In addition, each club features a Lightweight Shaft and Winn® Grip allowing for faster clubhead speeds to increase distance.
4 & 5 Hybrids
- Zero Roll Design
- Clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings
- Inertia Driven Design
- Increased head size and added offset makes this our most forgiving hybrid
- Produces shots that fly higher, longer, and straighter
- Aggressive VFT® Technology
- Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot
- Generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance
5 Iron - PW
- Multi-Material Construction
- Forged 1025 Carbon Steel Body is perimeter weighted for a higher MOI and increased forgiveness, while also providing soft, responsive feedback at impact
- 455 Carpenter Steel face is stronger than traditional stainless steel, generating faster ball speeds for added distance
- Multi-Material Medallion
- Constructed of aluminum and injection-molded plastic for fine-tuned sound and enhanced feel off the clubface
- Black PVD Finish
- Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive stealth look for reduced glare and a jewelry-like appearance
GolfGalaxy.com offers simple, flat-rate shipping to destinations in the continguous U.S. via UPS.
Our policy is to strive for the best possible combination of price and service for your shipment.
This Product’s Shipping Information
|Shipped within the contiguous 48 states*:
|Shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico**:
In order to better serve our guests, we will occasionally offer discounted shipping promotions. Any shipping discounts will be applied in your shopping cart.
*Due to package size restrictions from UPS, some large or bulky items (such as cart bags, travel cases, and hitting nets) may have an oversize package handling charge applied. Items with oversize handling charges will be clearly indicated in the product description at the product purchase page. The additional charge for oversized items will vary depending on the size and will be combined with the regular shipping fee in the shipping charge box at checkout.
**Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico ship via UPS 2nd Day or Next Day service. If Ground service is selected in the shipping charge box at checkout, your order will be shipped via UPS 2nd Day service with the applicable charges. 2nd Day and Next Day services for oversized items are only available by contacting a Golf Galaxy customer service representative. Additional charges will apply.
"Overnight" shipments will arrive the next business day (excluding weekends and holidays) after departing GolfGalaxy. "2-Day Air" shipments arrive in two business days after departing GolfGalaxy. On-time delivery for both methods is guaranteed by UPS. Shipping delays may occur during busy Holidays or in the spring -- we will do our best to accommodate last minute and expedited orders placed during these times.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours of online placement. Orders must be placed by 11:30 AM (ET) Monday-Friday in order to be eligible for that day's "Overnight" or "2-Day Air" shipments. Orders for residential delivery placed on Sunday or Monday will not be shipped until Tuesday and orders for business delivery placed on weekends will not ship until Monday, so please take this into consideration when specifying expedited shipping requests.
Additional Shipping Information